You can attend up to three meetings FREE of charge before making a decision to join the club. Each meeting runs to a set agenda and is lead by a Toastmaster for the evening. We start prompt at 7:30pm so you can simply turn up at a meeting from 7pm and we will be pleased to welcome you and explain how the evening will run.
We’ll help you all the way through our meetings by guiding you through the agenda and explaining all of the points and public speaking and leadership roles.
To join just fill out a form with your name, address and payment details. The joining fee is £18 as a one off payment and £66 every six months in advance. So your initial payment to join as a full member is £84.
Once you are a full member there is a structured programme of projects that will help you to achieve your public speaking and leadership goals.
What you get
- Full membership of Brighton and Hove Speakers Club
- Membership of Toastmasters International
- Competent Communicator Project Manual
- Completed Leader Project Manual
- Mentoring throughout your speaking and leadership journey
- A safe and supportive environment to practice public speaking and leadership
- Immediate and constructive feedback on your speeches
- Monthly Toastmaster Magazine delivered to your home address