The General Evaluator’s role is to provide feedback on all the aspects of the meeting that have not already been covered by the Table Topics Evaluator or the Speech Evaluators.
For guest GEs, we start at 7.30, but please arrive by 7.15pm at The Imperial Hotel, First Avenue, Hove, BN3 2GU (go to Reception and they will show you the meeting room).
casino bonus balance william hill dragonfish bingo sites king kong cash slot machine paddy power live casino app online casino bonus ohne einzahlung real blackjack online australian online gambling sites best ways to play blackjack live slots online casino australia tarzan lord of the jungle slot canadian gambling sites At the Meeting
- The General Evaluator needs to pay close attention to the meeting whilst simultaneously writing notes and organising a structured 10 minute analysis of events. It is not practical to comment on every aspect of the meeting in a general evaluation.
- An effective strategy is to concentrate on one or two aspects of the meeting such as structure, timing, audience reaction, adherence to meeting guidelines, quality of evaluations or handling of guests. Hopefully this will give a fresh angle to each general evaluation rather than a simple recitation of what happened.
- Also, General Evaluators should not be afraid to give critical feedback, as that is how members improve
- General evaluations are normally carried out by very experienced Toastmasters who must obviously set a good example of both timekeeping and structure.
- When called to the stage by the Toastmaster please remember to shake hands when you enter/exit the stage and to address the audience by saying, “Mr/Mme Toastmaster, fellow Toastmasters and most welcome guests….”
- You should give feedback to those who have not already been evaluated
- Finally, if you have not completed your Competent Leadership Award and still need this role signed-‐up you should: (A) give your CL manual to another member before the meeting starts with the required role identified and ask her/him to complete the required section; and (B) ensure you cover all of the objectives of the selected CL Project during your performance of the role.