Vice President Education
The VPE looks after your speaking progress, keeping an eye on individual members and setting up balanced meeting agendas. The VPE can help answer any questions about the learning programme, Pathways, or how best to progress through your speaking journey.
The VPE is a multi-faceted role; they serve as a Head of Events, meeting administrator, tech guru, and supportive coach for members. The VPE will:
- Prepare the meeting agenda
- Encourage members to sign up for roles and speeches
- Monitor progress of speakers by ensuring up-to-date and accurate records are recorded on Easyspeak and Toastmasters International
- Work with the President to recognise the achievements of members
- Support the Toastmaster on the evening to fill any gaps/identify anyone who has changed roles