In this page, you will find helpful information and resources for planning your visits to the club. Our meetings are organised through “EasySpeak”: a system that UK clubs use to schedule speeches, attendance and roles.
You will also find a section dedicated to evaluation forms for each Pathways project.
Every meeting is open for guests to attend. If you want to visit us for free and see what the club can offer. Please drop in on any meeting or give us a heads up by getting in touch through the contact form.
Upcoming club meetings
Confirm role and attendance
Let others know that you’re coming to meetings in EasySpeak .
Book your next speech
Schedule your speeches in advance through EasySpeak .
View meeting agenda
EasySpeak meeting management
EasySpeak is a meeting management system used by most Toastmasters clubs in the UK to keep track of member’s progress, and schedule speeches and roles.
You may see links referring to “toastmasterclub.org”, which is where the EasySpeak site operates.
Understanding and knowing how to use the club’s EasySpeak site will enable you to take ownership of your Toastmasters journey by using the following tools:
- Confirming your attendance to meetings weeks in advance
- Signing up for available roles directly on each meeting page
- Requesting speeches several weeks in advance
- Tracking your progress on Pathways
It’s worth getting a good grasp of EasySpeak, as you will see how this makes a huge difference in ensuring meetings are well organised, and even works when you visit other UK clubs who use the same system.
We have also included a number handy EasySpeak shortcuts at the top of this page for you to sign up and view upcoming agendas.
Are you planning on evaluating someone’s speech at the next meeting?
Every speech on Pathways has specific objectives requiring different approaches to evaluations. For instance, a person’s “Connect with Storytelling” evaluation would need a different evaluation focus than someone who’s doing their “Ice Breaker” speech.
You can find the different speech evaluation resources in Pathways Base Camp and summarised below for convenience. Look for the project name (as shown on the meeting agenda) and click to open the PDF version of the form, which you can either type into the form directly, or print out.
If you are unsure about the correct form then contact the Vice President Education for guidance.
- Communicate Change
- Connect with Storytelling
- Connect with Your Audience
- Create a Podcast
- Creating Effective Visual Aids
- Cross-Cultural Understanding
- Deliver Social Speeches—First and Second Speeches
- Deliver Your Message with Humor
- Develop a Communication Plan
- Develop Your Vision—First and Second Speeches
- Distinguished Toastmaster—First and Second Speeches
- Effective Body Language
- Engage Your Audience with Humor
- Ethical Leadership
- Evaluation and Feedback—First Speech
- Evaluation and Feedback—Second Speech
- Evaluation And Feedback—Evaluator Speech
- Ice Breaker
- Improvement Through Positive Coaching
- Inspire Your Audience
- Introduction To Toastmasters Mentoring
- Lead in Any Situation
- Leading in Difficult Situations
- Leading in Your Volunteer Organization
- Leading Your Team
- Lessons Learned
- Make Connections Through Networking
- Manage Change
- Manage Online Meetings
- Manage Projects Successfully—First and Second Speeches
- Manage Successful Events
- Managing a Difficult Audience
- Managing Time
- Moderate a Panel Discussion
- Motivate Others
- Persuasive Speaking
- Planning and Implementing
- Prepare for an Interview
- Prepare to Speak Professionally
- Present a Proposal
- Public Relations Strategies
- Understanding Conflict Resolution
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding Vocal Variety
- Understanding Your Communication Style
- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Using Descriptive Language
- Using Presentation Software